Worried? Depressed? Lost all hope? What are you to do at that moment? Some people tend to worry themselves to their death beds, while others go out and create ways to turn circumstances around. One thing that we all can relate to as humans is realizing that NOTHING IN LIFE COMES EASY!
We all have to struggle at times in life whether it’s physically, mentally, spiritually, or financially. How we tackle these struggles is a direct correlation to the way that we think. Physically, we know and understand that food is a driving force to having energy and being healthy, but the question remains……do you really want to be healthy and are you committed to becoming physically fit? Commitment requires a focused thought process and retraining and conditioning of the mind! That takes strength. The bible quotes, “You can do all things through Christ which strengthens you.” This bible verse floats around freely, but is not used to one’s advantage.
In order to have the strength to do something physically, one must have the mental connection that takes them to a place of having faith in God. He will give you the desire of your heart if you allow him to take control of your mind and your body. Our body is a temple and we must take care of it and allow our strength to keep us focused….NOTHING IN LIFE COMES EASY. Keep the faith….step by step you will get there!
- God Our Confidence (timelessprinciples.wordpress.com)
- God is in Control – Really? (joyinashes.wordpress.com)
- Pulling From the Source (rachelduke.com)
- The Apostle Paul: Walking in the Light of the Unseen (mcfalger.com)
- Sabbath Day Share: Spiritually Training For Life’s Marathon (doingitdarling.wordpress.com)
- God spoke tonight… (awesomeclawson.wordpress.com)
- Retraining Your Thought Process… (stacksmag.net)
- The Purpose Driven Life (chapter 11) (jvr3.com)
- Shake Off Fear – Embrace Blessing! (ourdailybread101.wordpress.com)
- 10 Common Mistakes That Prevent You From Being Happy and Healthy Today, Backed by Science (huffingtonpost.com)